Designed to connect a DisplayPort Device to an HDMI Display Device (tv, Monitor, or Projector). DisplayPort to HDMI supports 1.4 4D Edition 4K * 2K Resolution for Graphics Interface.
- Support DisplayPort v1.2.
- Support DisplayPort signal to HDMI signal conversion.
- Support the 20pin DisplayPort interface.
- Support up to 10.8Gbps video bandwidth.
- HDMI maximum support QXGA (4000 * 2000) resolution output.
- HDMI support 4D function.
- Support 1Mbps two-way auxiliary channel.
- Support one-way, single-channel, four-wire connection.
- Support hot-swap.
- Built-in conversion chip, with no external power supply.
- In strict accordance with the DisplayPort standard design, in line with Apple's DisplayPort specification, signal transmission is stable and reliable.
- HDMI port of the audio and video to support the synchronous transmission.
4K DisplayPort to Hdmi Adaptor